Up-to-date data with better accuracy and reliability
Real-time patient data recording enables better decision making in accordance with the latest patient data. Point-of-care recording also eliminates double entries and the drawbacks of these.
More than 1 120 000 entries are made through the Medanets App each month.
This means time savings of +15 000 hours.
Proven and tangible benefits
Improved care quality:
- Observation values and other data are recorded into the right place at once without double entries,
- Observation values and measurements are immediately accessible to other healthcare professionals,
- Observation values and other data are always recorded on the spot directly into the specified patient data, thereby ensuring that the data goes into the right patient’s journal,
- Point-of-care recording leaves more time for personally monitoring the patient’s condition and observing any discrepancy between the measurement result and personal observation,
- Point-of-care recording supports faster observation of any changes in the patient’s condition,
- The observer sees the corresponding earlier observation value before entering the new one,
- An irregular new observation will immediately show any change that has taken place,
- An irregular new observation helps to suspect measurement error.
Improved patient safety:
- Error entries are reduced by an average of 75%,
- Data is always up to date and available to other healthcare professionals,
- Electronic identification of both the patient and the user enhances data reliability.
Significant time savings:
- Point-of-care recording and the elimination of double entries provide significant time savings of up to 180 hours per ward per month.
Increased job satisfaction:
- The work of healthcare professionals becomes more meaningful as routine tasks are automated and time is freed for taking care of the patient.