Statement on the processing of personal data in accordance with the EU General Data Protection Regulation
On what basis does Medanets process personal data for recruitment purposes?
Medanets may process your personal data in recruitment if you have provided it to Medanets yourself, for example by sending us a job application (processing based on consent).
What is my personal data used for in Medanets’ recruitment?
We will use your data to assess your suitability for the job vacancy and to contact you.
Where did Medanets get my personal data?
Medanets received your personal data from you.
What personal data does Medanets process?
The following data may be processed:
- email address
- phone number
- home address
- and/or your self-reported data in a CV or application format.
Who else can receive my data besides Medanets?
Your data may also be received by our recruitment partners. Within Medanets, only employees taking part in recruitment can access your data.
Where can Medanets disclose or transfer my personal data?
Personal data used for recruitment will not be transferred to third countries.
How long does Medanets store my personal data?
We store your data for a period of two (2) years. Your data will be deleted without delay if you request its deletion.
What rights do I have in relation to the processing of my personal data?
- the right to be informed about the processing of personal data
- the right to access your data
- the right to rectify your data
- the right to erasure (the right to be forgotten)
- one of the grounds for erasure is that the data subject withdraws the consent on which the processing was based and there is no other legal ground for the processing
- the right to restriction of processing
- the obligation to notify regarding the rectification or erasure of personal data or the restriction of processing
Requests should be sent to the data protection officer: firstname.lastname@example.org
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority regarding the processing of your data, in particular in the EU Member State where you have your principal place of residence or place of work, or where the alleged breach of the Data Protection Regulation has taken place.
Do I have to give my personal data to Medanets?
You do not have to provide your personal data for Medanets’ recruitment purposes. Your job application cannot be processed without personal data.
Will my personal data be used for automated decision-making?
Your data will not be used for automated decision-making.
Who can I contact for more information about the processing of my personal data by Medanets?
Our data protection officer will answer any questions and feedback related to the processing of personal data. You can contact them by email: email@example.com